Comment on page
Health Campaign Management
Health Campaign Management Platform
Our mission is to build a digital infrastructure that enables decision-makers and programme managers to streamline campaign planning, manage workflows and monitor service delivery in real-time to aid data-driven decision-making.
Health campaigns are a commonly-used strategy that helps the routine health system prevent or control diseases by delivering essential healthcare interventions in a time-bound manner.
Health campaign management faces several challenges, which include the inability to fetch accurate population targets or monitor the campaigns in real-time and tune the campaign to the defined population needs. Lack of timely and actionable data is often the primary cause of operational inefficiency. Additional concerns relate to siloed, redundant datasets adding to the implementation costs.
There is a need for a Campaign Management Platform that offers:
- Single interface for managing all components in a campaign lifecycle
- Allows reuse of assets across campaigns
- Reduces fragmentation by supporting multiple diseases
- Supports data interoperability with other health intervention areas (Eg. disease surveillance systems)
- Improves sustainability by providing ownership and control to the government
- Uses a modular and standards-based architecture
The goals include:
- Increased campaign effectiveness (coverage)
- Reduced time to respond to outbreaks
- Improved efficiency (lower costs)
- Increased transparency and accountability
Watch the video below to find out how DIGIT Health Campaign Management meets these goals and more.
Countries require innovative solutions to ensure that campaign delivery and coverage are achieved effectively, efficiently, and rapidly. Digitisation of campaigns is a way forward.
Health campaigns are categorised based on the following characteristics:
- Duration of the campaign (short-term/long-term)
- Frequency of the campaign (episodic/periodic/seasonal)
- Campaign design (vertical/horizontal, reactive/proactive)
- Type of Intervention delivered (product/service/information)
Click on the links below to learn more about the products: